пятница, 8 июня 2012 г.

Abbreviations and acronyms on the internet...























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































reduction.

The original transcript of.

Abbreviations - synonyms.

translated into Russian.

10X.

Thanks.

Thx, ths.

thank you.

2.

To.


K.

4.

For.


for.

4GET.

Forget.


forget.

ADDY.

Address.


address.

AFAIK.

As far as I know.


As far as I know.

AFK.

Away from the keyboard.

AFTK.

Away from the keyboard, the T. e. I do not have the keyboard.

AKA.

Also known as.

Aka.

Also known as.

ANY1.

Any one.


each.

AOP.

Authorized operator.

AOP.

authorized by the operator.

ASAP.

As soon as possible.

ASAP.

As soon as possible.

ASL.

Age / sex / location.

A / S / L, SLA.

Age, sex, place of residence.

ATM.

At the moment.


At this moment, now.

BBIAF.

Be back in a few minutes.


I'll be back in a few minutes.

BBIAH.

Be back in an hour.


I'll be back in an hour.

BBIAM.

Be back in a minute.


I'll be back in a minute.

BBIAS.

Be back in a second.


I'll be back in a second.

BBL.

I'll be back later.


be back later.

BBS.

Be back soon.


be back soon.

BE4.

Before.


before.

BF.

Boyfriend.


Loved the guy.

BRB.

I'll be right back.

BRB.

be right back.

BTW.

By the way.


among other things.

C.

See.


I can see (- ish ).

CU.

See you.

CYA.

Prior to the meeting.

EM.

Them.


them.

F2F.

Face to face.


With an eye for an eye, tete a tete.

FAQ.

Frequently asked questions.

Fuck, FAQ.

Frequently asked questions.

FU.

Fuck up.


disorder.

FW.

Freeware.


free.

FYI.

For your information.


Information for you.

GF.

Girlfriend.


girlfriend.

GR8.

Great.


delightfully.

GTG.

I got to go.


I have to go.

H8.

Hate.


hate.

HTH.

Hope this help.


Hope this helps.

IC.

I see.


Clearly, I realized (a) understand.

IMCO.

In my considered opinion.


In my considered opinion.

IMHO.

In my humble opinion.

IMHO.

In my humble opinion.

IMNSHO.

In my not so humble opinion.


In my immodest opinion.

IMO.

In my opinion.


In my opinion.

IOW.

In other words.


in other words.

IRL.

In the real life.

ITRL.

In real life.

JK.

Just kidding.

J / K.

just a joke.

K.

Ok.


Okay.

L8R.

Later.


later.

LOL.

Lot of laugh, laughing out laud.

lol.

Lots of laughter.

LTNS.

Long time no see.


Long time no see.

LTNT.

Long time no type.


How long did not write.

M8.

Mate.


friend.

ME2.

Me too.


I also.

MF.

Male or female.

M / F.

Male or female.

NO1.

No one.


none.

NP.

No problems.

N / p, np.

no problem.

OIC.

Oh, I see.


Oh! .

OMG.

Oh My God.


Oh my God!.

ONNA.

Oh no, not again.


Oh no, not again!.

OTOH.

On the other hand.


On the other hand.

PMJI.

Pardon my jumping in.


I'm sorry that I intervene.

POV.

Point of view.


view.

PPL.

People.

PPL.

people.

R.

Are.


be.

RE.

How are you.

ky.

Untranslatable and means ' How are you? '.

RL.

Real life.

reel.

real life.

ROFL.

Rolling on the floor laughing.


Rolling on floor laughing.

RSN.

Real soon now.


really soon.

RTFAQ.

Read the FAQ.


Honor the damn FAQ.

RTFM.

Read the fucking manual.


Read the damn manual is.

RTFS.

Read this fucking source.


Read the fucking source is.

SF.

Science fiction.


science fiction.

SMT.

Something.

SMTN.

something.

SOP.

Super operator.

con.

super operator.

SOW.

Speaking of which.


Speaking of which.

SUP.

What's up.


How are you?.

SW.

Shareware.


free.

SYSOP.

System operator.


system operator.

TFHAOT.

Thank for help ahead of time.


thanks in advance.

TGAL.

Think globally act locally.


Think broadly, act within the.

TTFN.

Ta ta for now.


Come on, yet!.

TTYL.

Talk to you later.


We'll talk later.

U.

You.


you.

U2.

You too.


You, too,.

UBD.

You be damned.


God damn you.

UC.

You see.


Do you see.

UW.

You Welcome.


please.

W8.

Wait.


wait.

WB.

Welcome back.

Web, WB.

Welcome back.

WBR.

With best regards.


Warmest regards.

WBW.

With best wishes.


Regards.

WRT.

With respect to.


Yours.

WTF.

What the fuck.


What the hell?.

ROTFLASTC.

rolling on the floor laughing and scaring the cat!.


rolling on floor laughing and scaring the cat.

ILSHIBAMF.

I laughing so hard I broke all my furniture.


I laughed so hard that broke all my furniture.

IITYWISWYBMAD.

If I tell you what it says, will you buy me a drink?.


If I tell you what that means, you buy me a drink?.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий